- Save time and energy on marketing with content automation,
- Harness the creativity of your organization in minimal time,
- Organize your needs and how to address them with government,
- Create new community connections and opportunities for civic engagement,
- Learn methods to demonstrate a unified voice in creating change.
"Ethan is motivated to ensure high quality outcomes at every stage of the process. He has a knack for making people feel at ease and a remarkable talent for bringing out their best. His energy and enthusiasm are contagious, and it's always a joy to work with him."
- Becky Donner, Program Manager, District Hall
"Ethan is a high energy collaborator and catalyst. Not only does he have the mind of an organizer, he pursues the highest goals for the group, while actively participating in the outcome. His level or personal involvement and commitment raises the bar for everyone involved."
- Jesse Buckley, Video Producer, SimpliSafe
"After thorough research, Ethan designed and facilitated a fantastic one-day workshop with 14 stakeholders representing city, schools, community based organizations and parents. Ethan is a terrific facilitator, and he helped set the stage for us to create Find It Cambridge."
- Nancy Tauber, Executive Director, Cambridge Kids' Council